Monday 2 December 2013

Living the dream.....

I've been thinking about blogging for a while, but my over riding thought was always who'd be interested in what I have to say. I'm still not convinced anyone will, but after talking to a colleague and dedicated blogger to today I've decided to take the plunge. My next thought, what will I talk about? Make up, yes, but I'm not some young fashionista making their way in the beauty world. I'm a thirty something woman who two years ago decided to train as a make up artist in a bid to hopefully live the dream. And what is the dream?  To have a successful business, become the best MUA I can be and the ultimate dream....to give up my full time career in Criminal Justice and make my living as a make up artist.

So my plan is to talk about the ups and downs of trying to build a business when work, social life and lack of motivation get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment